Someone on my Facebook had a huge and I mean huge spider crawl on him last night while he was in bed, over his ear and face then down into his chest before he even knew what it was. I would of died and then set my house on fire.
Vik91 Vik91 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 17 in Community

I had a big green scorpion crawl out on my arm once.

Best Answer

How do you know he was mean? It could have been a little boy spider with nothing on his mind but getting from point a. to point b. :(

Best Answer

Who said anything about it being mean? A spider is a spider in my eyes

Best Answer

I've got loads of really big spiders in the garden this year. Must be the weather. The spiders don't bother me but I don't like walking into their webs in the dark.

Best Answer

I would've blew the house up. ;-; And that image that you put in my head is making me cry right now. D':

Best Answer

Ha ha :P as burn your own house for a spider wandering is extreme and hell so funny. Spiders although looks so huge in your eyes. But in their eyes they run after seeing you as even they get scared from you more than you can ever imagine. It was just good that he wasn't bitten as he didn't move so he wasn't a threat to the spider. Spider only bite if felt threat and that is why always be cautious while inserting your hands anywhere or when go to some wet and hot place to stay at or sleep. Most spiders do love wet and hot weather so nest there.

Best Answer

I don't care if they bite or not, I'm petrified of spiders

Best Answer

OK! I see now and i know some guy who will move out if knew a mouse at the house so it is natural :).

Best Answer

Hi Vik91
haha I enjoyed your discomfort. Seriously it is the tiny spiders which are most dangerous. Big ones are fine. Try desensitising yourself by playing with toy spiders and work up. Is no good being phobic.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

I once woke up to a spider crawling out of my mouth. I was half asleep and squashed it with my hand..

Best Answer

Oh ****.

Best Answer

Yeah I freaked out a little too.

Best Answer