Do you have any old bread bags and a couple of rubber bands? That ought to keep your feet dry until you can get into your car.

Best Answer

HAHA!! Thanks!

Best Answer

Not just tomorrow, you should go on permanent disability because of this. This is what REM meant when they sang "It's the end of world as you know it."

Best Answer

Take an extra pair of shoes and socks for both of you.<br />
Oh and two plastic bags to carry the wet shoes and socks in for the trip home.<br />
I take it your not a winter person.

Best Answer

If i can use flip flops in the winter with out getting frost bitten i would! And my son is the same way!! lol...

Best Answer

Suck it up and put on your big girl panties! Duct tape and trash bags!!!

Best Answer

oh darn i hate it when ppl are so positive..lol..JK!! ty

Best Answer

If your NYS it's ice early morning hours so it could be school is closed. Time for shopping but get hopping cause I saw Easter baskets and bathing suits

Best Answer

Oh lord! lol..

Best Answer

Good try at an excuse for a call out.... How much time do you expect you and your 3 yr to be out in the snow? Go to work you bum!! lol

Best Answer

:( yeah i guess i do want to be a bum tomorrow...

Best Answer

I have my first day of college (ever!) tomorrow.... I wish it would snow! I'm afraid of all the kids calling me an old lady!!

Best Answer

Oh congrats!!

Best Answer

Wear your sneakers. If you tell work you can't come in because you don't have snow boots, you'll get fired! You can do this. You'll both survive.

Best Answer

:( idk?? Well, i know i wnt tell them that...lol..i guess ill go! :)

Best Answer

Go sweetheart, you'll feel better about your decision!

Best Answer

Ok..i guess...hee hee..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

no, shovel the snow then put nice dry rubber sole shoes on the both of you and go about your business like normal folk

Best Answer