sakura9 sakura9 18-21 7 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Community

It speaks to how far off our modern calendar really is. An old guy I used to know (he has since "crossed over") told me that he remembered snow and cold on Samhain every year when he was young

Best Answer

Back in 1991 or so, Minneapolis got hit with 3 feet of snow on Halloween day. Another three feet fell two day later. I shoveled three times that afternoon and evening so any trick or treaters could reach the house. My daughter and I walked down to the near end of the block (4 houses) and back on the other side (5 houses) before calling it a night. She had plenty of candy though, only about six kids visited our house

Best Answer

Last year, my area got a foot of snow on the day before Halloween. I hope it doesn't happen this year.

Best Answer

omg yeah the poor little kids not getting candy or going out like that, i would hate that to happen to them

Best Answer

Oh, they got their candy. Trust me. They just had to wade through snow to get to their candy is all.

Best Answer

awww

Best Answer

Cool!! Bring it on!!

Best Answer

Same thing happend to me last year, HELL.

Best Answer

yeah i feel bad for the little kids because when they trick or treating its going to be freezing

Best Answer

yea, it was horrible!

Best Answer