otad12 otad12 31-35, F 14 Answers Jan 18 in Health

Unless he is a licensed psychiatrist he has no reason to diagnose you with any mental aberration. He sounds like pseudo intellectual whose company I would not select either now or in the future. Today we live in a world of "no nothings" who wish to tag everyone around them and without any credentials of their own. thus presenting themselves as superior to us. Shed him or her and move on.

Best Answer

Delusional .

Best Answer

I'd go with creative

Best Answer

I think he might have been trying to call you weird and was trying to sound smart at the same time.

Best Answer

No,, just super sensitive

Best Answer

No. Maybe you both have different views on things. Different take. So definitely NO, just different. ;)

Best Answer

No. . he was saying that you both have a different view of realty ... neither view is probably correct as we all love within our own world view. .. I wouldn't worry about unless you find yourself bumping into problems ask the time then it may be time to re evaluate how you view the world

Best Answer

No, I think that he meant you don't see the things like they really are. It is not a disorder it depends of your mood.

Best Answer

shrugs...but it should have told you something...i hope that was your only date with him.

Best Answer

I blocked him out of my life.

Best Answer

good move.

Best Answer