elyay2001 elyay2001 36-40, M 9 Answers Aug 20 in Parenting & Family

Well, the one that my car is equipped with is actually pretty darn good. Now, my old car, I had the one that you plug in. It was a Garmin and it was pretty reliable except for when I went out by my brother who lives in Plainfield, IL. At a certain point, same spot every freaking time, it would tell me, "turn left" and it was a corn field. At no point has it ever been a road. That was quite obvious. So, then I started thinking that the children of the corn were trying to lure me in, but that's a story for another time!

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

I learned the hard way once on vacation...so now I always take a real map with me....google maps are not that accurate

Best Answer

I got a new Android phone a few months ago and I went to try out the GPS using just that setting without using the cell towers and after my phone worked on it for like 5 minutes and put me on the map off by over 5 miles... I couldnt believe it... the mapping on it sucks big time.

Best Answer

Tried Waze?

Best Answer

No but I will... the app that came with my phone is unusable for anything.

Best Answer

…hope all is well… :) …up load a new version, i guess...

Best Answer

Very

Best Answer

drove into houses that should not be there..lol

Best Answer

flying through the air just flying through the air

Best Answer