1 meaning not at all and 10 meaning their opinion is everything.
TheRelapseDevil TheRelapseDevil 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 10 in Community

8 I think

Best Answer

8-9 not sure why I do but I do and I know I shouldn't as much as I do.

Best Answer

I think part of it is just human nature. We want to be part of the crowd but also have a sense of uniqueness as well. In short, we just want to be noticed.

Best Answer

4.

Best Answer

3

Best Answer

1, who cares what somebody thinks of me I don't like everybody either and thy don't even know I exist let alone care what I think.

Best Answer

6

Best Answer

than ist a 0

Best Answer

A lot... 8?

Best Answer

Why do you care so much? This is a legit question, please don't think I'm being rude. It'a just something that's come up a lot today and I'm curious.

Best Answer

It's very fair for you to question it. Honestly I'm not sure, when I was a kid I grew up in a really rich neighborhood and I went to catholic school with all white kids (I'm half asian and I stuck out immediately). So I desperately wanted to fit in and be liked, and people's opinions about me mattered a lot. So maybe at a young age I was conditioned to seek approval from peers. Or maybe I'm just more naturally predisposed to seeking the approval of others? I really do like the feeling of being wanted and liked, and I completely don't understand how someone can just not care if others like them or not. Did this answer your question?

Best Answer

Yes it does, thank you for sharing. And I can see your point; I think most people are conditioned to seeking approval from a very early age. It is who we are as humans to want to fit it and be liked by our peers. It also has a lot to do with past experiences (like yours) and how we are raised I think.

Best Answer

0

Best Answer