Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 26 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Hobbies

A solid 5...average

Best Answer

I aspire to "5".

Best Answer

Let me answer this question by way of an anecdote. I was pulled over recently for expired tabs. The officer requested my registration and license, and went back to her car to confirm that tabs were indeed on their way to me. All of a sudden I heard the deafening peal of sirens getting closer and closer, until a fire truck and ambulance converged on the officer's car. They wheeled her away, moaning loudly, and whisked her off to the nearest hospital. Bewildered, I asked the emergency team what had happened. They informed me that the shock from the horror of my license photo had forcibly ripped the unfortunate officer's retinas right off the rear of her eyeballs. So, unless your scale can account for negative numbers, I can't even claim "1."

Best Answer

Oh dear :-) thank you..haha

Best Answer

Glad I could elicit a chuckle. :)

Best Answer

Photo= 9, Subject of photo=5

Best Answer

you do ask a lot of questions!<br />
um...probably 0 - awful, awful shot - intoxicated-looking and my hair is standing up on one side.

Best Answer

I look like an escaped convict :-)

Best Answer

I knew it...it WAS you on Broadmoor's most wanted.

Best Answer

It did help when I was pulled over once though. The cop clearly thought I was better presented in real life than my picture - and therefore did not require a breathalyser alcohol test.

Best Answer

I always had horrible pic in my id. I remember during my high school, a teacher of mine looked at my id and thought it was a guys picture. lol and my current id pic is so bad, the other day my brother looked at it and was like is that even you. I really need tips on how to get that perfect id pic. So i don't think i have to scale my id pic anymore. U get the picture

Best Answer

Very funny, thanks.

Best Answer

Mine is about a five but I think the parrot on my shoulder sets the whole thing off nicely.

Best Answer

8 or 9<br />
Wasn't the best but really not too bad

Best Answer

mine is like a 2. my face looks fine- no blemishes- but my facial ex<x>pression is that of one fit to kill large quantities of kittens. i didn't shower that morning so my hair was in a bun and all you can really see are my side bangs (which doesn't help me because my hair comes down to my hip bones), and my face was turned at an angle with my eyes death-glaring a person outside the fr<x>ame (the lady taking my photo). she took it at least 8 times, when the first time would've been fine enough. luckily my natural look is "death glare" so i don't have to worry about not being recognized.

Best Answer

7

Best Answer

It's OMG!

Best Answer

2

Best Answer

It is really good. I felt great the day I had it taken and I had just left the beauty shop so I look good in it. I'm smiling.

Best Answer

not more than 2

Best Answer

It's so bad. LOL

Best Answer

2 I look like I excaped from Broadmoor o_0

Best Answer

-4

Best Answer

Actually no, I take that back. My current license is a 2, but the one before that was a -4.

Best Answer

Surprisingly it turned out not too bad so maybe 7 .. Lol

Best Answer

3, like a thug

Best Answer

Sadly, my DL photo looks just like me

Best Answer