Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 7 Answers Oct 11, 2011

sounds like a clinic question.........but to answer....5.....meds.....

Best Answer

My mental pain is pretty bad probably an 8 or 9 , i cried a lot yesterday, but no one ever hears my crying no one knows how down i get. I just have to lock myself away and smoke weed and make music to take my mind off things. I wish i was in a better place, i may end my life tonight.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I'm an 8 or 9 too. I wish I could end my life tonight but I have a 2 year old who I am raising alone and I have no family to give him up to. Weed does nothing for me. I take it one day at a time but I'm tired of putting on a face for my son and raising him when I'm this down. I wish I could end my life tonight also. I'm just so tired of all the pain I've endured all my life.

Best Answer

I didnt realise you had a kid, but you definately shouldnt end you your life if you have a kid, i am a younger brother in a family and i strongly believe that its only my mum and dad i would really be hurting but i dont want to pass my pain on, and at the end of the day when you kill yourself thats all you do is make others upset as result of curing your own pain. If you need someone to talk to just message me and maybe we could try and help each other. You dont want to see your child upset and although i dont know you i dont want to hear your upset because i know how it feels. I need someone to talk to because a part of me wants things to get better and a part of me doesnt

Best Answer

At the moment it's only 1, thank goodness. <br />
Listening to music, with headphones, in a comfy chair, goes a long way. Meditation is also helpful — especially if you use it as an opportunity to LOOK at the pain. Cannabis is good if it's legal where you are, because it doesn't make you inoperative. Pain killers work, but some of them (like oxycodone) can make you really freakin' loopy — and they're pretty darn addictive for some people. Aspirin and acetaminophen never, ever work for me. Naproxen sodium (Alleve, Midol) does work sometimes, as does ibuprofen; your mileage may differ.<br />
If all else fails, a really loud scream does wonders. Using a pillow helps, since it means the neighbors won't phone the police.

Best Answer

Oh, and fooling around on EP also goes a long way to distracting me from the woes that beset humanity. Unless I see a really, really stupid answer.

Best Answer

Pain, 2.<br />
Burning desire, 10.<br />
The 2 is for unfulfilled desire.

Best Answer

2. I like to listen to music or do something to take my mind of it for a while.

Best Answer