Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 23 Answers Jul 18, 2012

My pain has be to the point of being suicidal, but have worked very hard to be a 3

Best Answer

I'm usually at a 4 most of the time meds help, but when it gets higher I'm not a happy camper.

It's sad when there is enough people out there to answer this question. I'm sorry everyone. Hope you continue having good days.

Best Answer

Hows about 9 on cloud 9 ?

I've either killed myself or not....

Best Answer

2

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that but you know what they say, when you're down, there's only one way to go and that's up.

Best Answer

Huh I thought 1=cloud nine, so I am good.

Best Answer

Sorry, I confused you. I'm a little tired. Yes. Congratulations on being on cloud nine. I wish I was there with you watching the stars and the moon.

Best Answer

8

Best Answer

Cool. Life must be great for you right now. I've had those days.

Best Answer

Um I think you got your scale reversed. you said 10 was nearly suicidal and 1 was cloud nine

Best Answer

I'm sorry...it's confusing people I know. I will change the question the next time I ask it.

Best Answer

mine is about a 7 or near 8. i tried to take my life so many times. but i got tired of trying.. its like sometimes i lose the will to live and id prefer to be taken away. instead of taking myself away. im too much of an introverted hermit. who no one hangs with cause im "whiny" or "annoying", or whos "depressing".. i tend to annoy friends online unintentionally. even old ones. but i end up coming off as a ghoul. ignored me on fb, and i kinda tried to give a quick hello on her instagram, but i end up feeling like this spineless, idiotic ***..... i dont smile alot. im just a mellow guy. and i dont smile cause there isnt much for me to smile about.... im just too spineless and i wish i was cool, outgoing, fun. i wish i wasnt such this, nice guy doormat.... its like when will the agony end? im too scared to pull the trigger. but i wouldnt mind if something else pulled me out. save me the effort.. sorry about the rant.......

Best Answer

You're the way you are for a reason. You're a unique individual even though there are many of us. It's not your fault that you are the way you are. You are the way you are because of the experiences you had in your life. It's not up to you to change. It's up to society to be more tolerant of other people that are different from themselves. You haven't committed suicide because you're supposed to live but you better get busy living and turn that frown up. Nobody wants to be around depressing people so find things that make you happy and do them (make a list). Music always helps and so does prayer and reading the bible even if you don't believe. You could also read some self-help books like "How to Win Friends and Influence Others" by Dale Carnegie or anything by Anthony Robbins. You are who you are and you have to accept it and love all the positive aspects of who you are. You can work on things that you can change and leave those that are part of your psyche due to your life experiences. There are others like you so go to places where you can find them. EP is a good start. Don't wish to be anybody but who you are because you stand out from the majority and that makes you special in my books.

Best Answer

On a daily basis, my best is about a 6 or 7 and my worst is 9-plus. :( I've had quite a few suicidal thought moments.

Best Answer

7 - hurts pretty bad somtimes. Hope things get better for you.

Best Answer

74.

Best Answer

Good answer. You must be deep down in the grave then. What's it like being a zombie?

Best Answer

What was the question?

Best Answer

4. I'm never committing suicide though.

Best Answer

I don't think I will either. I have a young son to take care of.

Best Answer

6 today...my meds are working...

Best Answer

I'm glad you found the right medication. I'm still looking for mine.

Best Answer

11.

Best Answer

11

Best Answer

The pendulum swings, bipolar

Best Answer

10

Best Answer