On a scale of 1 to 10 just how badly are you irritated by poor spelling and grammer on EP?1 being "It doesn't bother you in the least" and 10 being "It annoys you to the point that you have to point out the error to the author"Me?: 1 - It doesn't bother me at all. It can take a second to figure it out sometimes but it really doesn't phase me. I must admit that I am a horrible speller but can't check every word I write with a dictionary.
calicuz calicuz 41-45, M 15 Answers Jan 14, 2011

So wat if peeple cant spel........

Best Answer

Thanks, that's what I say.

Best Answer

Yo, youse taklign ot me?

Best Answer

See!!!!!!!! It took a second but I got it..... LOL!!!!!!

Best Answer

10. I very much dislike misspelling and bad grammar! It doesn't deter me from people it just irritates me.

Best Answer

I think it's just a bad habit many of us have developed. I myself am a laborer so I don't use my writting skills on a regular basis so my spelling is really poor.

Thank God for dictionary.com or no one would be able to understand me out here..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

For me, an English instructor, it's definitely an 11. But that doesn't mean I always find it appropriate to point it out to someone. Doing so can be uselessly annoying.

Best Answer

Yea..... Annoying yourself can be worse than being annoyed by something or someone else. Thanks for the input.

Best Answer

1.....unless it text-speech done purposely...then its a 10

Best Answer

So you don't like the text speech...... Yea, it is kind of lazy but it is efficient and gets the point across.

Best Answer

3. It's kinda annoying when it's illegible, but not really.

Best Answer

I understand..... not that bad and certainly not bad enough to make you want to embarrass someone.

Best Answer

1 Who cares? I happen to be a former spelling bee queen but for some reason my spelling is atrocious just on this site. There is something wierd going on in that something somewhere is sabotaging my words as I type them ! Yahoo Answers has a built in spell check. Keep up EP !

Best Answer

Spell check would help and you're right...... "Who cares"?

Best Answer

. 01 -1 fo elacS A nO , Minus - 1 , After teaching my students EP Spelling is a Breeze .

For a moment there I thought this question was about Dyscalculia .update Yup , I can read and write in just about any direction , But My Math stinks ( Unless there's a Dollar or two involved in it ) Then my Jewish blood shows up :-) , Just one more for homework : Look up Strephosymbolia

Paschar EP Support Volunteer , Shalom my friend

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!!! Thanks "Teach"...... and yes I had to look up Dyscalculia..... lol.....

Edit: When it comes to money I think we all have a little "Jewish Blood".... LOL!!!!!!!!

Homework is done...... very interesting first I've heard of this.

Shalom

Best Answer

usually around 8, but on occasion 10.

Best Answer

It has to be really bad huh????

Best Answer