and if it has been a few days since you last talked. I have a date planned tonight but I'm afraid since we haven't talked since thursday she might forget. I called her yesterday but she didn't call me back until about 1 in the morning so I didn't pick up cause i was sleeping. She didn't leave a message and I only called her to say "hi." I want to call her back, but I'm not sure if that's a bad move since I'll be seeing her this evening anyway and I can catch up with her then. On the other hand, what if I call her tonight and she forgets we were supposed to meet up? Not sure what to do here. Plus her family's in town until this afternoon so maybe it would be best to wait?
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 6 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Give her a call and let her know that you understand she has family in town and that you don't want to keep her on the phone and away from them, but that you just wanted to let her know you were thinking about her and very much looking forward to seeing here tonight. Nothing wrong with that, I know I would love a phone call like that if I was dating!

Best Answer

its not bad to let someone know you are thinking about them and "how your looking forward to the date"

Best Answer

Give her a call and put your mind at rest, it's the only way. :-)<br />
Hope your date goes well.

Best Answer

sure - she just might like the idea you called

Best Answer

Give her a call. She will appreciate it

Best Answer

You want to call her? Just call her!<br />
If that for some weired reason makes her drop you, she wasn't worth the trouble anyway. You should be able to be the way you are. If that's not okay with her, then move on.

Best Answer