It is worth it for your health, if that is what your concern is. I used to smoke regularly and now I will do it socially every 1-2 weeks with friends. I also used to smoke cigarettes. I can say that my cardiovascular health has improved immensely, along with mental clarity, and general well-being since I have quit. I do not have anything against smoking weed, it seems like some people function better with it. My advice is to quit for a month. See how you feel and go from there. :)

Best Answer

Occasionally smoking weed is not bad... But the emphasis being on 'occasionally'... So I think it's good that you are stopping...<br />
Maybe you should get out of town or get some new friends.... it's hard when everyone around you smokes...

Best Answer

If it interferes with you experiencing real life as opposed to a hazed high version of it .. you might want to rethink what you're doing. If you can get high for a little bit and still be able to engage in other life activities, then by all means, i see no harm. Beware of the drug doing you and not you doing the drug... eh ?

Best Answer

Smoking is never good for you, there are other ways to take cannabis that don't damage your lungs as much, though it might still have the same brain effects. It hasn't been studied much because it was illegal.

Best Answer