yrral32 yrral32 61-65, M 9 Answers Dec 2, 2013 in Community

There's no call for that here. It would be like picking up after the cows.

Best Answer

sounds like dog city

Best Answer

Ha, no I live in the country.

Best Answer

TY for that!

Best Answer

TY means........

Best Answer

thank you:]

Best Answer

YW = your welcome

Best Answer

can you pass your wisdom on to my neighbor who carries a sack to put his dog put in but NEVER actually picks up his dog poop

lol :)

Best Answer

I guess its for show,unfortunately

Best Answer

I always carry plastic sandwich bag and they work wonderfully for picking up dog doo

Best Answer

so do I

Best Answer

The concerning part of that is what then happens to that bag of poop? It likely ends up taking up space in a landfill site. There are biodegradable plastic bags and many towns are providing drop spots so that the waste can be composted and stay out of landfill. I just think it is part of being responsible. I mentioned that I have land and do not have to scoop, but when i do travel I do the environmentally friendly option.

Best Answer

I fully support that and agree, but my doggies are lazy and don't go far and I have 10 acers for them to po-op on, they go in the long grass and nature takes care of it.

Best Answer

sounds like a nice area

Best Answer

Always.

And I shout at people who don't.

I steer a committee that helped put up free dog mess bag dispensers round my Village for those who forgot to take them on their walk.

Best Answer

That's actually a pretty cool idea Jo!!! Like it!

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer

In public places yes.in fields no.

Best Answer

That's good the you do-do

Best Answer

Yes always both dogs. I really dislike people who do not clean up after their own dogs.

Best Answer

It should always be done-I do all the time and also carry those market plastic bags with me.

Best Answer

I don't have a dog but I would, a person can be fined $100 here for not doing so, yet there are people who still let their dogs take a daily dump on a neighbor's property without cleaning it up. All it takes is a photo from a cell phone & finding out where the pet owner lives to get the city to send them a violation.

Best Answer

I didn't know it was illegal.But I don't have to worry

Best Answer

It's illegal here not only for the mess but also the germs. Cats are another problem, they jump over my fence and take dumps around the roses and in the leaves that I raked up yesterday. It's not illegal to keep them from roaming though.

Best Answer

maybe they should have animal latrines

Best Answer

or diapers for them :p

Best Answer