1alwaysdreaming 1alwaysdreaming 18-21, F 31 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

No I treat them accordingly.

Best Answer

If they are under 18 I do

Best Answer

Yeah.... I hate to admit it. My eyes roll and I let out a condescending sigh for every post about anyone under 21 being all mopy because they are single. I can still remember when I was a teen and I know that "teen problems" are still legitimate problems, but were we all really that whiny and emo about it?

Best Answer

I don't think I do. I don't get the people who say they won't communicate with minors. Maybe they don't remember what it's like to actually want to talk to someone older but not being able to.

Best Answer

Yes i do although only marginally - some terms and slang i might use with people around my age i might not to say someone in their 50's. Try to avoid the 13-15 olds unless its to advise them to talk to their parents or a doctor or teacher depending on the issue

Best Answer

i try not to ! haha ,but yea kida after i see how old they are :p

Best Answer

kinda*

Best Answer

I do. If they are young I am far more maternal. Around my age 10 years plus or minus more like friends.

Best Answer

I try to be "on the level" with everyone although depending on what the subject matter is I do sometimes speak a bit differently to people of different ages. Also I don't easily add someone who is younger than say 25 or so to my circle because it looks weird. So generally speaking my answer is yes.

Best Answer

I talk to people younger than me, the minors mostly, more different than other groups, if I bother talking to them at all. Um, I try not to use slang with older people, lol.

Best Answer

Nope, I dont even look at their ages. haha.

Best Answer

Yes I do<br />
I don't typically talk to people under 18 and I am very careful to chatting to younger people.

Best Answer

Yep, there are things I would say to an adult that I would NEVER say to a 13 year old child

Best Answer

I don't judge people by their age or sex here; just on the kind of people they appear to be.

Best Answer

If they are young, like 13-15 I tend to reply a bit differently.

Best Answer

Yes. They think I know nothing but, really I know a lot for my age. Politics is a definite! I know a lot of things except for life that's it.

Best Answer

So I am not some little kid. I should be treated with respect.

Best Answer

I am same, in real or Ep. Itz how i am.

Best Answer

No. I look at the content first.

Best Answer

No (a little)

Best Answer

đź’ś

Best Answer

yes i dont discuss sexual things with minors

Best Answer