wannashareit wannashareit 51-55, M 6 Answers Jan 15, 2011

Horny

or sad

Best Answer

Well, don't think you meant it that way, but indeed; is it sad that 30% and more of everybody here feels Horny everyday? It's good for mankind? We need children to carry on, question is; does this kind of horniness contribute to us "producing" successors?
xW

Best Answer

tired as a result of sitting long in front of the screen as EP addicts! I used to be one of the crowd! Now i think i control my hours of being here!

Best Answer

Great is isn't it?

Best Answer

yeah xxxA

Best Answer

That would depend, Sir, upon whether the majority are opting to use the beta profile on EP or the old one. The old one provides a set list of moods, whereas the new/beta version allows for write-ins. I opt for the old one, myself, however, because of all the hype and braggart time the admin did concerning how great the beta was at weeding out the undesirables, in case I become one of them. I'm harder to grasp in the old profile version, they say.

Best Answer

You're to smart for this world ;-)
xWanna

Best Answer

I'm sure that there is quite a variety, but maybe upset. People can tell the truth on here, and I know that sometimes I come on here when I need time to vent anonymously lawlz.

Best Answer

Well, about 30% and more of the people here vent something quite different ;-)

xWanna

Best Answer

horn doggy :D

Best Answer

Miss Shannon,
This shouldn't be mentioned, even thought of, by you!! ;-)

xWanna

Best Answer