Okay so I know if there is a green dot they are available to chat. But what if there is no dot at all next to their name and you know that they usually keep themself as "Offline" does this mean they had it as online then went back offline? Why would their name still be on the list to chat then?
Kindal Kindal 46-50, F 7 Answers Jul 12, 2011

I'd suggest you ask them that question, since facebook is not a very popular place to people on EP. Many Epeeps refer to it as "farcebook." There's a history behind this, you'll find references to it in lots of stories here.

Best Answer

in my friends list no dot shows beside my friend so i don't know if they are on or not. what to do?

Best Answer

my facebook app does not allow me to chat with online friends. It says its online but no friends load that are online. It just says conversations 0 and online contacts 0 when i go on the pc I have a lot of contacts online. If someone else puts their facebook account on my phone it loads there online friends but isnt loading mines!!!

Best Answer

What about when you dont see your friend's name there? I mean, for example they were online ( there's a green dot beside their name ) and then after a while, their name suddenly disappear from the list ( as opposed to seeing their name on the list without the green dot / mobile icon ) ?

Best Answer

When I'm online I notice that people are showing online green dot an certain people it says on moblie what that mean ??

Best Answer

If theres no dot they are offline, is theres a green dot they are online, its theres a blue sort of half moon thing they are away

Best Answer

faceboook is messsing up now days the chat have beeeen so grosssssssss sometime when someone is online it shows offline tooo u have to refresh it

Best Answer