I had pretty much same dream.

Best Answer

Maybe it means that you are struggling with questions of right and wrong - it might be that you feel guilty because your sense of morality is changing and you feel guilty about it, but you also feel you have no control over it. But that's just ba<x>sed on the symbolism of the dream. Maybe you've just been watching too much Supernatural :)

Best Answer

well maybeeee~ im just not sure. and i dont really watch supernatural movies and stuff... my mom hates them...

Best Answer

If the powers are like a million times better than that then say ok.

Best Answer

well, i was going to agree... but... you know... it was an evil bargain... and stuff...

Best Answer

Better play it safe like you did.

Best Answer

... well actually... i never answered him... so he said, he'll be waiting for my reply... "that" was the disturbing part...

Best Answer

Name your next child Jesus

Best Answer

but does it have any deeper meaning if u suggest? its a pretty weird dream thats been freaking me out lately...
(and im still turning 16 btw~... )

Best Answer

At 16 I shouldn't even answer you. But dreams are just our unconscious minds running over what concerns us during the dya. They don't have to make sense, they're just the way our mind associates things it's run across.

Best Answer

hey, cool~ at least you can relate by the age somehow... but im just sooo disturbed by the dream... i just cant shake it off somehow... what do i do?

Best Answer

No idea. Just realize that dreams our our mind's way of relieving stress, letting off steam, whatever.

Best Answer

ill keep that in mind. thanks~! :)

Best Answer

its ok my friend it wasnt a sky fairy. perhaps chicken little comming back in :):) good morning Hope all is ok

Best Answer

Ummm....that you had a bad dream? Or a good dream...depends on how you feel about demonic possession....lol just kidding...were you reading or watching or discussing anything about the subject within an hour of you going to sleep? sometimes those things that are fresh on our minds pop up in our dreams

Best Answer

The trouble with these situations is that the levitation never lasts. It just never lasts.

Best Answer

but i did have a couple more powers, like super strength and burn things....

Best Answer

well if he was fallen he wouldnt have wings, so he could have been a real angel. they came down here and married the daughters of men along time ago, maybe he wanted to try again

Best Answer

yes, but why black wings?

Best Answer

maybe thats his favorite color

Best Answer

hahaha~ maybe, but all i know, angels only wear the colors white of yellow... black means evil and such things... and why did he chase me and pin me to the ground if he was good anyway?

Best Answer

because you ran

Best Answer

then why didnt he just leave me to run away in peace and ignore me?

Best Answer

he came all that way and he knew you would run in the first place, most people would

Best Answer

wow... i am speechless.... ........
so do u think he wants to marry me in the first place??? -_-

Best Answer

you never know about angels, could be

Best Answer

his name is illixation he is a messanger to saton the dream sybolizes a lost cause somthing u keep fighting but cant keep away the black is for sufforing the fact he is coming down and not going up is strange it meens that he himself is lost you must find what you are hiding from yourself and learn how to control it or find yourself lost once more

Best Answer