Add me as a guru and I'll tell ya. LOL

Best Answer

They or you appear as fans before you add them. They can become a favorite or a guru after you know they're fans. <br />
I guess you can choose favorite or guru depending on what their message is by looking over their profile and reading their stories, experiences, etc.

Best Answer

hehehehehe...That is funny overman<br />
Something that I would have said.....If you had not said it first

Best Answer

fans add you. You can't make someone be your fan, but if they want to be they'll add you as a favorite.

Best Answer

When someone adds you to their circle and you do not add them to yours they will remain a fan. You don't have to take any action unless you want to upgrade them to friend or guru. Those two statuses mean that you both have each other on your circles. A fan status is one way.

Best Answer

When you pick between favorite or guru, you are adding either someone you are a fan of, or that is your fan. Sort of by definition, when you add someone, you are saying you are a fan.

Best Answer