It depends what you are getting off on. If it's immoral then yes, I would say it would have a negative impact on your psyche but sometimes, you could just be hung up on what you think is negative when there are thousands of other people the same.... like fetish, you just need the right person to share it with.<br />
From a physical point of view though, are not all ******* healthy? They increase your heart rate which is a good thing but also they stimulate pretty much the whole of the brain. Must also increase blood flow to the brain which has to be good for you on every level.

Best Answer

Right, they're always physically healthy. Well... I have heard of people having heart attacks immediately after. I guess that would happen to the elderly/people with serious heart conditions? Or maybe ******* could only be beneficial to people with serious heart conditions?

Best Answer

Well yes, it's probably too intense. It does get your heart going fast so if you did have a heart condition it probably isn't great but for normal people, healthy.

Best Answer

It depends on the cause of the guilt. A lot of times women just need to be told it is alright for them to enjoy sex.

Best Answer

I've never had the wrong kind.

Best Answer

well i would say take it in stride, not do it again, until i found out the reason why. Then take it from there. I would also look at it as a good thing to learn about ones self.

Best Answer

by the way im dying to know what it is lol

Best Answer

Ha! Oh nothing specific. I was just wondering about sex and guilt and stuff.
(tractor ****)

Best Answer

maybe you feel guilty for orgasming, ive heard some women deal with that.

Best Answer

Rofl! No no I don't have ****** guilt. I was just wondering, in a general way, about other people. n_n

Best Answer