That's what he said tonight. Is is true?
Dave002 Dave002 56-60, M 9 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Community

He said it was an act of terror, but really that issue is completely pointless.

Best Answer

Not pointless. The administration's minions lied to the American people for almost 2 weeks.

Best Answer

Because there was an ongoing investigation. You don't just start announcing all of the suspects in a murder case on the news goofball.

Best Answer

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

Best Answer

Why did the rest of the world declare it was an act of terrorism 24 hours later? You want people to believe all the rest of the world was wrong to say so?

Best Answer

No. It is not. And the correct answer was given by the moderator. But I guess you didn't hear that part.

Best Answer

I wasn't sure I heard that right. That is not what I heard at the time?

Best Answer

I might have heard it wrong. But I could swear she said Romney was right about the two weeks.

Best Answer

No, as the questioner stated, he said it was spontaneous. It took 2 weeks for him to say it was an act of terror.

Best Answer

He called it an act of terror that was provoked by a movie that had been out for months and no one had ever heard of or given a **** about.

Best Answer

No, he called it a 'spontaneous demonstration' about a completely unknown YouTube video.

Best Answer

Well yeah, the actual words only showed up in the form of "Never again will we be beaten down by acts of terror" or something like that, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he considered it an attack. The problem is he knew is was preplanned the day it happened, but he gave that speech the day after. It was only 2 weeks later, after a number of insiders had already gone public with the news that it was known to have been planned in advance, that the cabinet dropped the BS story of the Youtube video.

Best Answer

No, he didn't say that. He said it was a spontaneous riot.

Best Answer

Seems like at that time they were still 'spontaneously' carrying AK-47s and grenade launchers.

Best Answer
Best Answer