That is quite a profound statement for an country to make. those words on your notes must mean that your goverment does believe in a god. What is your opinoin on this ?
BILL1751 BILL1751 51-55, M 11 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Religion

It is a gross violation against all people who do not believe in or worship the God of Abraham. There are a LOT of these. Hindus, Buddhists, Pagans, Panetheists, Panentheists, Native Americans, etc., not to mention the atheists. <br />
Though distressful to atheists who are being hounded by xtians to worship their god - be it willingly or unwillingly by having such words on the dollar, it is probably less stressful to those than the parents of children who are teaching their children about another less sadistic god.<br />
At the same time, the practice can be used as a tool to teach children just how cruel and sadistic the God of Abraham is, and in this way avoid it.

Best Answer

I have no problem with "In God We Trust" on our money. (They did leave off the second part, "All others pay cash.) It doesn't say which God, and if you don't believe in any God, you are free to use your credit card or some other form of payment. Personally, I'd like to bring gold back.

Best Answer

We have to trust someone, because we can't trust politicians. lawyers, businessmen or doctors. Or ex-wives. And why is it wrong for the government to trust in God? And don't give me that bullshit about separation of church and state.

Best Answer

I believe the statement is linked to the icon of the pyramid with the eye which is a symbol of the Free Masons. It isn't just a conspiracy theory that Benjamin Franklin was a Free Mason and most likely had a hand in it's (the bill's) design.

Best Answer

You are not understanding it properly. The full phrase is "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash."

Best Answer

I'd say most in the government do. I don't think it's really an issue.

Best Answer

Yeah, no one really cares enough to change it.

Best Answer

Yeah the whole "Congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion" thing obviously doesn't apply. Sure you can say that the statement that there is a God technically isn't establishing a religion but we all know that de facto that God is the Christian God.

Best Answer

Be quiet, child.

Best Answer