It was also an aggressive act on the territory of another state. You wouldn't like if other countries kill their enemies this way.<br />
Normally, Pakistan should have been forced to do it.

Best Answer

Yeah, I didn't think of it that way.

Best Answer

I think what is the meaning of how he is taken, bringing him to justice means giving a despicable less than human being such as Bin Ladin a day in court as we profess is a right for all. I think that is what differs our ways of think in how we have higher standard to human life. Dead is alright with me but that is if he was armed and fighting back only, I think the SEAL team did there best and whatever the outcome I think they did a great job. That choice should of came from the top and brought down as an order of the highest priority and a plan to document all events surrounding a known location operation should of include a video record and tactical observer.

Best Answer

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT. PERIOD

Best Answer

yes that is true they were unarmed i am on your side

Best Answer