Trying to get with teachers...WTF is wrong with people????
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 17 Answers Jun 5 in Doing Good

hormones and lax morals

Best Answer

In this day and age, if I was a teacher I would not want to be alone with any student.

Best Answer

There will always be nuttiness on Planet Insanity.

Best Answer

their all brain damaged....lol

Best Answer

I think this "Whatever I want" attitude is destroying the minds of people. Too many people have turned away from God trying to do what they want without conscience. Now, they're finding out that while there may not be conscience, there are still laws.

Best Answer

It's this wonderful " do as thy will " society of today Alister Crowley would be proud!

Best Answer

It was happening even when i was in highschool, too much news nowadays

Best Answer

Its crazy, love!

Best Answer

I find it hard to believe most these ppl are female. Wether you agree or not females generally have a little self respect and are a little reserved.. Even on the internet... Flat out hoes on EP remind me of a gang of 16 yr old pubescent boys

Best Answer

You could be right ...

Best Answer

my question too...to hell in a hand basket

Best Answer

people are losing their moral values and becoming wicked. I think in future it will get much worse

Best Answer

I don't know, but it seems to always happen, doesn't it? Then again, I guess if you look at it being two teachers who did it out of thousands who didn't, it's really fairly rare--just when it does happen it makes the headlines.

Best Answer

raging hormones...and sick teachers

Best Answer

Sick and just sick, all of them.

Best Answer

what did those teachers do that they got arrested?

Best Answer