Mistake, do not read my profile.
Gray51 Gray51 51-55, F 23 Answers Jun 29, 2012

How am I to formulate an opinion if I know nothing about you?

Best Answer

Sometimes you can look at a person and tell what kind of person they might be.

Best Answer

I learned a long time ago that you can never judge a book by it's cover. I know people often look at me and formulate the wrong opinion of who I am and it bugs the ever loving crap outta me.

Best Answer

I know and it do happens in life.

Best Answer

I dont judge people by looks. and since I can't read your profile i have no opinion of you I would have to see the profile to gather a glimpse of who you might be.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

I think you are a person who probably has trouble identifying herself around with her friends..You have friends but you may feel abit lonely. You want to be loved and often the people who u expect it from, dont really give that to you i suppose. I can see you are a person who might look on the positive side on life though u do wonder why negativity happens in your life..Personally saying, you have a nice smile and at times u really wonder what others think about you but u maybe confused about it. Certain periods in your life, you maybe completely behave different to others..due to your constant thinking i guess..this is what I think about you..and i never saw your profile..I could be wrong though..but this is what I think:) Cheers

Best Answer

Amazing because you are so true. You saw right through me, you must have a gift. Thanks.

Best Answer

oh no haha..i dont have any gift:) But thats what I felt about you:) You have a very sweet smile:) im a fan of your smile now hehe

Best Answer

Oh! don't make me blush. lol

Best Answer

I don't see how I can have an opinion about you without knowing anything about you. Reading your profile might tell me a little but you asked that I not do that so I didn't. I guess, ba<x>sed on your profile image, I can assume you spend some time fussing with your hair, you dress nice and you have a nice smile but those are superficial things. With a child behind you and assorted things stuck on the wall I wonder if you're a teacher.

Best Answer

Thanks and yes I am a teacher, I work with children that is my career.

Best Answer

That's a challenging and very commendable profession. Been at it long?

Best Answer

I don't know you from a stranger on the street but by just observing your picture you are most likely friendly, because you have a lovely smile and you work with children or have children since I see a child in the background, so I would guess patient as well.

Best Answer

True, thanks

Best Answer

Someone who does not troll around?

Best Answer

True lol

Best Answer

Haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you yet. Hard to have any sort of opinion.

Best Answer

I do understand.

Best Answer

well since i do not know you, i have no particular opinion..

Best Answer

I can look at a person and tell a lot about them.

Best Answer

Guessing you're young and uneducated ba<x>sed on the question

Best Answer

i think you are one of the nice ladies unlike so people lol ..... i really think look like a nice sweet and smart lady ..... but i cant say much more cause i dont judge people by their cover as much as some people do

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

You seem very chill.

Best Answer

Oh how sweet.. Thanks

Best Answer

No idea. You would have to talk more for me to give my opinion

Best Answer

That's understanding too, I can look beyond a person and I can see.

Best Answer

Do people really tell the truth. I haven't looked at your profile as instructed and I get the impression that you're a person that might have some trust issues... Just a guess..... sorry if I offend....

Best Answer

Unless you have more than just a sentence, which isn't saying anything about you, for a person to go on, there is nothing to base any opinion on. I could make up a bunch of stuff, good or bad, depending on my mood, the weather, the phase of the moon and so on. But it would only be a make-believe person, the kind I invent when writing stories for a book.

Best Answer

You are a human being. Possible of the female kind.

Best Answer