BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 16 Answers Feb 27, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

The only thing that would bother me is if the religious alter had pictures of naked children on it..

Best Answer

the religious stuff,she probally wouldnt approve of all my fetishes and perversions and smokin and drinking

Best Answer

a religioud altar

Best Answer

Neither; I find nothing wrong with ones personal **** library or religion. The problem comes when they try to force either their sex life or religion onto me.

Best Answer

I read WC as meaning the loo!

What a choice of botherations - a loo, religious altar or **** library.

The religious altar represents a load of crap, the **** library is probably a lot of crap and the purpose of the loo is to collect and dispose of crap

Best Answer

Neither....

Best Answer

trust me if there was a **** library my partner or his parents would not see me for hours

Best Answer

neither its not my home

Best Answer

Both would worry me.

A religious alter would point to a person who believed in a religion of bondage. A **** library would indicate another form of bondage. So both would indicate bondage.

Best Answer

I am surprised this should even be a question.

Best Answer

if he isn't bothered by my religious altar & p0rn library.......why should his bother me?!

Best Answer

none its their life, i would accept them not based on what they have or got or own, but who they are

Best Answer

the alter would make me question...

Best Answer