False...however, before a person changes in the sense of cheating they must lose what they gambled on. I left my ex because he cheated, he now cherishes his current g/f....he knows what is at stake if he cheats on her with his experience of losing me.

Best Answer

couldn't have put it any better sweetly, thanks for that :-)

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

I agree with this completely. And I think that lessons learnt - even if they aren't because of cheating, carry into the next relationships for both parties.

Best Answer

Yes...most of what we do in relationships we get from the lessons we got from the past. That's pretty much why I can never say any relationship was a waste of time...whether you've been hurt or you've done the hurting...you've either learned something about yourself or relationships in general.

Best Answer

I hope false

Best Answer

you and me both :-) there's still hope x

Best Answer

Isn't sharing what gets everyone in this mess?

Best Answer

True. People who say false are just really optemistic. Some people stop cheating by isolating themselves from everyone else, but in the end, given the oppartunity, it can easily happen again. Nobody is perfect.

Best Answer

FALSE. I've cheated and I regretted it every time. I've learned and grown and am madly in love with my current boyfriend (of 2 1/2 years, my longest relationship). I can't even imagine cheating on him!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

False if they learn from their mistakes.

Best Answer