TimeIsAThief TimeIsAThief 51-55, F 14 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

As if women didn't cheat.

Best Answer

I know, but the asker...

Best Answer

I've never cheated either and never will. It hurts to much to have it done to you. And I believe in do unto others as you'd have done unto you.

Best Answer

This is true of People,in General. :)

Best Answer

Yes both sexes! they stop cheating when the guy gets old can't get it up anymore period.

Best Answer

Why are you 'talking about men' ?<br />
I though you were talking about 'cheaters' !?<br />
Just a little sexist, are you?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Don't be a misandrist. "Cheating" occurs when people are not honest about a decaying relationship. What happens in one, will not automatically occur in another.

Best Answer

Thanks. I just think we need to see humanity as a bunch of people, not the binary gender divides.

Best Answer

True, true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Best Answer

depends on the man, some might stop

Best Answer

If someone would tell me my husband cheated on me. = I would tell them I know cause my husband would tell me and vice-versa.<br />
If someone would tell me my brother cheated on his wife = I would be p1ssed at my brother and feel sorry for my sister-in-law and in all it is between them. There's always a reason why people cheat..if my sister's husband would cheat on my sister = the same as my brother situation<br />
If someone would tell me my father cheated on my mother = I would be p1ssed at my father and in all, its not like I made him do it or told him to cheat on her. I think the kids would suffer but my mother would suffer more.

Best Answer

you are clueless your husband might not tell you.

Best Answer

Many peeps I know that's how it works. The way I know my husband and not talking like I'm a fool, I know I would be told. There's something between us two that only us know's and so on. It doesn't worry me at all!

Best Answer

Your misandry is offensive.

Best Answer

Grapes

Best Answer

YES that is correct.

Best Answer