how do you get over a very close friend? she was my childhood friend and we've been friends since forever. its been two years and I still cry about it, I'm even pushing people away.
Mei95 Mei95 18-21, F 7 Answers Mar 16 in Dating & Relationships

You dont you stick together forever

Best Answer

Well you could try the leapfrog technique though i bet it'd be easier if she lay down. Not as much height needed. <br />
Kidding aside, there's nothing you can do, just try and make new friends. I still remember all my old close friends even though we don't talk anymore. Something you just have to put up with really.

Best Answer

Loosing a close friend is hard especially if they betray you in some way. The best thing is to try and make new friends, though this may be hard. Always remember a true friend is one who will stick by you whatever, and tell you if you are going to do something silly. I will be your friend if you want and help you through life's problems

Best Answer

Did she die or move away?

Best Answer

she moved away.

Best Answer