I am not in a solid relationship. However could be falling, sinking into the abyss of love while.drowning.

Best Answer

Go back to working on your stuff, AND include your beau, and support them in their stuff too. Make sure they're up to snuff :)

Best Answer

Then **** starts flying Over; that tinkling sensation is nowhere to be found. passion goes out the window. Her tight *** is no longer attractive. You realize. it has been months since you started dating. it's time to move on.

Best Answer

Just do your best to maintain what you have with mutual respect and understanding, and always putting THEM first.......not family or friends!!!!!!<br />
do little things for them.....treat them as you'd want to be treated.....no big mystery, but sometimes we forget these little basic things!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

WHY????WHY?? because I assume you, or they, would want to keep the relationship going.......right??

Best Answer

what is implied in my question is what do you do in a realtionship that makes it worth trying to maintain in the first place. What you described was maintaining something without a reason to do so in the first place

Best Answer