Thank you all for your answers, I am starting to think the only way this will be resolved is when one of us just doesn't have the energy to try anymore xx
saggyhairyarse85 saggyhairyarse85 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 19, 2010

I don't think it would ever be the same for me anymore if I lose it.

Best Answer

If you trust it to be fixed it can be.

Best Answer

Broken trust denotes many things, not the least of which is insult of one's intelligence. This being the case, it stands to reason that cannot likely ever be entirely repaired, once broken, however, if the other possibilities are in place, such as love and respect...these things can be rebuilt with time, I think, yes.

Best Answer

Honestly, i do not think so but everyone is different. Once that trust is broken, it's broken, no fixing it, no mending it, it was broken and you can be okay with keeping the hypothetical broken vase or you can throw it away.

Best Answer

If it ever be fixed then it would never be the same again.

Best Answer

Never fully, there would always be doubt and thats no basis for a good relationship.

Best Answer

This is a very good question, and the answer, in general, is no.<br />
If by any chance the question is asked in relation to a broken romance, it's much more "No" than "Yes".<br />
At a place of work, particularly an office, trust no one- then it can't be broken.

Best Answer

Yes but there has to be something very great there to aid it along.

Best Answer

Not for me....

Best Answer