btronx btronx 36-40, F 15 Answers Jan 5, 2012

No... and your hopes fade like Victorian sepia photos :o(

Best Answer

Yes, I take it very seriously. When you are young you sometimes don't think or care about your actions but when you get older you have to live with yourself and be held accountable for the things you do. Life is more serious the older you get and if you're lucky you can look back and be proud of the things you've done and what you have accomplished.

Best Answer

wwwwaaaaayyyyyyy too seriously!

Best Answer

You tend to take the serious things more seriously. The difference is that you tend not to "sweat the small stuff". Or that has been my experience.

Best Answer

Life begins at 40.....that is what all us old folks say.

Best Answer

I really cann't remember that far back. Life after any number in years, can get to be precious. A person can look back, and wonder what they could have done different. I am 60 now, and I often look back in at my life. If i did something different when i was 21. What would I be doing now and where would I be. Unfortunately the past life you can not change. You have to make the best with what you have now. Good Luck to you and your future.

Best Answer

Yes. But you have more to Ya that helps you. Our choices are much more.........intelligent.........than those we made at even 39!

Best Answer

Hahaha NO.

Best Answer

I'll let ya know in bout 3 months... from the down hill spiral of not giving a hoot I'm on 40 may be the magic number... ha

Best Answer

lol!!!! Maybe the majic number for sure

Best Answer

I was holding at 39.. until now :(

Best Answer

Happy Birthday!

Best Answer

I was only holding at 39.. I am in my 40's lol

Best Answer