Zoranna Zoranna 56-60, F 5 Answers Apr 23, 2013 in Community

Very touching day and pity most of all the old diggers have passed. But it was great they now recognise Vietnam Viets and allow them to March <br />
i would love to go to the Dawn Service in Gallipoli, and hopefully all the ppl who go there treat it with the Homage it deserves

Best Answer

Totally agree with you about the Vietnam Vets, their treatment was despicable. They should all hold their heads up high.Two of my sisters have actually been to the Dawn Service in Gallipoli. I would love to go there too one day. :-)

Best Answer

Or to Villers-Brettoneux in France,to pay homage to the far greater number of Aussies who died on the Western Front.We lost 60,000 men in WW1,a loss that seriously scarred our then recently-federated nation for many years,and a figure representing about 2.5% of the entire male population at the time.

Best Answer

Oui Monsieur, would love to go there too. Another sister did that trip. So moving. The French are so grateful, and I'm so proud of our Diggers. They gave so much. :-)

Best Answer

And I SALUTE out ANZAC allies. I had the privledge of serving in Australia for a couple of years and ANZAC DAY was always a highlight :)

Best Answer

Thank you! :-)

Best Answer

God Bless you and your Family Sir

Best Answer

What a nice young man you are Juicyboy21. Proud of you. :-)

Best Answer