That is asking for trouble, in my opinion. . .

Best Answer

i think its more trouble depending on your age.

Best Answer

Probably so, since relationships at my age are known to be more drama-filled. However, I think it is important to have someone to hang out with and talk to and vent to other than your S.O. . . .it is okay to have only your SO as a true friend, but I think every one should have another friend other than their SO.

Best Answer

I don't know about "unfair", but it is certainly not the best for either of you.

Best Answer

I agree. i think its a big burden to carry. that is why i believe its unfair.

Best Answer

I think it's not very healthy.

Best Answer

i think so too.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

only if it is because they say it is to be that way

Best Answer

You need a friend who's not your so.

Best Answer

i agree. i think it is more healthy for you to have another voice around you who has your best interest in their hearts.

Best Answer

You need someone you can vent about your so too.

Best Answer

yes and no, because you also need an outside voice and if they leave your world crashes and burns and rots and. . . you get the point~ but on the flip side, they know all about you, your likes, flaws etc, so when you have a fight they know why right off the bat and know how to fix it. a win lose situation~

Best Answer

I think so too. I think its a big burden for your significant other to carry.

Best Answer

how is that unfair

Best Answer

Well because you should never put all your eggs in one basket. I believe your significant other should be your best friend. But you should have some one else to hang out with or just chat.

Best Answer

just because your there best friend doesnt mean they are always attached to the hip rather it means they trust love and believe in you more if they become clingy there are easier ways to tell them you need a little space but in the end if he isnt the one you run to when your scared upset or angry there is a problem with you

Best Answer

that's when it gets tricky. because you are with the person you tend to spend all of your free time with them. and since they are your only friend when you are going through something they are the only support that you have. so you tend to be attached to the hip. i agree with you that when you are going through something that your partner should be the first person you go to.

Best Answer

when i say attached to the hip it means that they want to be around you or with you 100% but emotionally yes yall should be attached because there the person that cares the most and tries and gives you the attention you need or be there when you feel a specific way if someone else is doing that while your in a relationship then you need to reevaluate yourself

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

and it's toxic for the relationship

Best Answer

I think it can be toxic if you don't set boundaries. you have to learn to give your significant other some space if they are the only friend you have.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer