GladysGrace GladysGrace 31-35, F 13 Answers Sep 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

If you don't like him, I don't think you should even give him a chance. That's what I do. I only would go out with someone that I have an emotional attraction with. I think the feeling should be mutual.

Best Answer

True also.

Best Answer

No. Please. It will only get his hopes up. You will turn him down later and it will be bad for both of you. If he genuinely likes you he would rather have you in his life as a friend than not at all. If you guys can go out as friends, not a date. And he understands, then fine. Plus hanging out as friends and spending time together, getting close emotionaly. You may change your mind.

Best Answer

I think this is better , you are right , I will tell him that we hanging out as friends. Thanks

Best Answer

yep and blow him

Best Answer

That's bad

Best Answer

If he is paying why not

Best Answer

give it a go but don't get to involved in something if you're not really in to it

Best Answer

No harm in a date is there? I go out with women quite often I'm not head over heels about simply because having dinner and movie alone gets old. ;}

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Trust your feelings.

Best Answer

I am a bit confuse.

Best Answer

I see, usually I'm too. I would go slow, if I were you.

Best Answer

Say Yes and don't show up. That way you both win, you don't have to say no and feel bad, and he gets a little bit of happiness for a while.

Best Answer

It's playing him only..

Best Answer

i've been through this before :p yeah give a try..

Best Answer

So did you finally like or love him too ?

Best Answer

i'm still with her ;)
p.s: it's been 3 years

Best Answer

Wow.. That's good

Best Answer

Go for it Glady ;)

Best Answer

Yeah just give a try!! Thanks 😊

Best Answer

sure give it a shot

Best Answer

I think you should. Sometimes people surprise you. What I will say is to just have fun with the date, watch your body language and if afterwards you don't feel anything, don't lead him on.

Best Answer