cawcaw cawcaw 26-30, F 18 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I have read a lot of things that mention that, I kind of think it is true because if we are not happy with ourselves we bring those problems into our relationship with the other person, we seek from them someway to fulfill our unhappiness and it is also an outside stress, I think when we love ourselves we can fully love them and just enjoy the happiness we have together.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

You can't have a good relationship. You'll always be second guessing yourself and trying to compare yourself and you'll never measure up. Next, comes self destruction and the end of what could have been.

Best Answer

not true for me

Best Answer

Yes....meaning, other people can't make you happy...aren't u happy about yourself?<br />
Being happy gives you confidence and feel good about yourself.

Best Answer

I'm fairly happy, but I have my days. Most of my worries are about money.

Best Answer

oh okay...i understand.
sometimes if you look at family that is less fortunate than you and they are happy too. Yes, money will ease our life somehow, but it's not necessary give us happiness.
Probably find the happiness with your partner and then think about the money later and together.:)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

it depend of many factor, you should always learn to be happy with your self , other wise you be miserable and no one want to be with someone that is always miserable

Best Answer

absolutely.

Best Answer

It is true.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer

I find that a rule to live by.

Best Answer

I think to a certain degree it is. I mean, if you aren't happy with yourself then you are insecure, if you are insecure then you always suspect that your boyfriend/girlfriend is doing something behind your back, which then leads to altercations that are borne from said insecurity. Also, the person you're dating may get tired of you constantly putting yourself down, as he/she feels the need to counter that low confidence whenever it shows because he/she doesn't want you to feel down.

Best Answer

For me it's true.

Best Answer