The last 20 years

Best Answer

lol..clever answer...

Best Answer

None. As cliche as it sounds, without the bad memories, I wouldn't have whatever knowledge and experience I possess now. I wouldn't be the person I am now.

Best Answer

well said....its takes up and downs in life to shape one's personality...each chapter is important...

Best Answer

You and this question.

Best Answer

you can..!! why don't you hack my EP account...lol..!!!

Best Answer

Last night

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

I have several, but mostly, the day that I was raped

Best Answer

sorryy...!!!:(

Best Answer

Thanks hun! Took me a long time to trust any male figure again! I just thank our lucky stars that not all of you are that brutal towards women!!!

Best Answer

yes mam,,there are still many good people left around...it's just the faith one shouldn't lose...best regards..!!

Best Answer

my first love...

Best Answer

first love is the most beautiful experience yet we wish if we could erase it..

Best Answer

your right it was beautiful while it lasted, but i wish i never met her at all...

Best Answer

i dont know why...i just do...

Best Answer

actually i know why, cause she broke my heart and it took a long time to heal...about 5years now im alot better...lol...

Best Answer

i feel the same some time...but when i realise how she changed my life,,what i was and what i am now...i just say wow....!!! just feel the positive aspect of first love and you will start loving it...

Best Answer

well,in my case it was situation cozz of which we broke up....but nothing other then time can heal those wound...

Best Answer

well she didnt change me in a positive way...more in a negative cause she seem so heartless...she cheated on me and was pregnant with some1 else's baby...what a beach...

Best Answer

don't trouble yourself for some *****...she doesn't deserve it..

Best Answer

yea i know that now...im alot older and wiser...lol...

Best Answer

lol...why don't people fall for there first love when they are older and wiser..!!! atleat we can recognise a ***** earlier...lol..

Best Answer

lmao...good 1...from what ive seem and noticed, people who dont get over their first love, stay in their parents home til 40 and grow fat and old and watch a lot of ****...lol...and become perverts...or have collections...

Best Answer