The house is situated on an island, you have only the cameras tracking your every move... I would do it, sounds exciting and sure to get my heart pumping!
ShadowofDoubt ShadowofDoubt 26-30, F 55 Answers Jul 1, 2009

I don't believe in ghosts so of course..

Best Answer

Yes I would! Then I'd write a book about my experience. Ghost Hunters, here I come..:>}

Best Answer

Hey I would do it specially for that kinda money to help me and my family out besides I'm very into the supernatural it's what I was born for

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

who is paying. Ill do it iv been through alot i believe ghosts and ill go.

Best Answer

Yes,I would.so take me to the most haunted location u can find.Bring it.

Best Answer

Sure would...im very comfortable around spirits....i would probably buy and fix up the house after i got my money...because the reason why its haunted is because all the spirit inside just wanted was someone plesent in it like me:)...to fix it up

Best Answer

Hi ShadowofDoubt, I don't have 2 get paid 2 stay in a haunted house as my flat's haumted. My friend's flat's haunted by her mum who died from cancer last Oct, we live with this for zero ££!! Best Wishes IZZY44

Best Answer

I can't even stay in my house for 7 days without getting cabin fever. I'll pass.

Best Answer

I'd do it just cause....the money would just be a bonus.

Best Answer

When do I start? Tell ya what...I'll be a sport and give you TEN DAYS...just have my cash ready when time's up, cuz no ghost is gonna scare me away from a million bucks.

Best Answer

Forget the excitement. I'd do it for the million dollars!

Best Answer

Seriously? Only cameras? I need food! Seven days and seven nights and no food?<br />
Not me, Bertha, that's insane!

Best Answer

Not a problem. Show me the money and point me to the house.

Best Answer

Absolutely! mind you might end up being scared to death - no need for money then is there...

Best Answer

Care to up the amount to about ten thousand? Then, MAYBE I'd consider it! LOL!

Best Answer

absolutely!!

Best Answer

Hell Ya!!! well as long as there is a working toilet and food and water...

Best Answer

Yeah but can't promise that I wouldn't soil my pants the first good scare that I got!

Best Answer

You bet I would.

Best Answer