Anyone see this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/21/baby-with-two-heads-born-brazilian-mother_n_1163156.html?ncid=txtlnkushpmg00000023
BabzEsq24 BabzEsq24 46-50, F 9 Answers Dec 22, 2011

Good lord. That is weird.

Best Answer

To say the least

Best Answer

Just your source tells me not to bother..

Best Answer

check any source- was in all the daily papers in NY- sadly it's real

Best Answer
Best Answer

yeah you were right.. More my thing I guesss. All so unclear now,, Nuclear will be what that house and senete will need. to come to an agreement but the one on the floor seems viable as a bandaid so to speak. I hate when governing bodies waste so much red tape when it could just be holding up a shower curtain.Lol. But this seems like a step in the right direction. pinky

Best Answer

Pinky? ok then-let's discuss politics some day. Merry Christmas to you and all those you love.

Best Answer

Love too.. It seeems we are Agreeable...

Best Answer

you'd think doctor woulda picked up on this well be that....

Best Answer

no sonograms- by manual palpations they told her twins- understatement of the years goes to.....

Best Answer

jesus christ, in this day and age.... that would freaking kill me inside going thru that

Best Answer

Is Brazil that backward?

Best Answer

Odds are the poor baby will die ): deforms dont usually live long when it comes to two heads. Thats my guess anyway, im better with animals then people.

Best Answer

they are "otherwise healthy"

Best Answer

Ah i see. Ok.

Best Answer

even more tragic

Best Answer

How sad for everyone concerned.

Best Answer

two complete personalities- for life- they each take turns breast feeding

Best Answer

That is amazing....

Best Answer

Oh ya, i've heard of that. It's like snakes. One head controlls the entire body or both heads controll the body and they fight over what direction they want to go.

Best Answer

Two heads are better than one?

Best Answer

not this time, bud

Best Answer

It will give a whole new meaning to the term "Talking to yourself."

Best Answer

They'll always go on double dates, but the foreplay is gonna get confusing. They'll always have someone to talk to. I'm sure they can get a hat company to sponsor their college education. I wonder if they'll be telepathic. If they have sex, will both have an ******? When they go to school will they get two lockers?

Best Answer

Very sad for the child and the parents

Lets hope they dont make a freak show for the child and exploit for money

Best Answer

How else wuill they support themselves in the "real" world

Best Answer

Its something in the water!

Best Answer

It's out now

Best Answer

Out where? better not be

Best Answer