I met him via Craigslist and we hit it off instantly. We ended up sleeping together that night. We had intercourse 3 times throughout the night, and I stayed over since he asked me to. We had intercourse when we woke up. We took hours to get out of bed until the last minute until he had to go to class. Point to this post is... He walked me out to the car, hugged me. Right after I left, he called saying I left my water bottle and wanted to know if I wanted to come back and get it. I told him to keep it. Then later today (we slept together last night) he texted me this, "Hey, it was fun hanging out with you yesterday (and today). I hope u did too :)" Do you guys think he would mind being my friends with benefits or is he just a one-night stand?
YouRaiseMeUp YouRaiseMeUp 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Intimacy

he's making an effort to reach out to you. I doubt he really called you about the water bottle, that was probably just an excuse to try to see you again without sounding clingy.<br />
Sounds like FWB material to me.

Best Answer

craigslist... eek... yah he wants another serving

Best Answer

I thought he would be Eck! too but he was a catch.

Best Answer

did you take a photo? share with us... we are curious creatures on EP.

Best Answer

I wanted to. :) alas, I did not get a picture with him.

Best Answer

I think both parties want more but are scared to say so

Best Answer

Have another go; you'll be better able to find out

Best Answer

id go with the hit an run

Best Answer

At this point. Either one works for me

Best Answer

I LOVE ******

Best Answer

Thank you for your abrasive opinion.

Best Answer

Sounds more like a booty call. I think fwb do more than just have sex. I wouldn't push the issue though. If he calls, he calls if he doesn't, oh well. NEXT!

Best Answer

He'd like to fcuk you 7 days a week if you let him. Who wouldn't?

Best Answer

A one-night-stand wouldn't make an effort to contact you again after all the "festivities". Sounds like he's looking for more.

Best Answer

meh to both

Best Answer

A friend with benefits is first a friend who then gets the benefits. I see no friendship here. <br />
And it's not like you guys are NOW gonna go out and develop a friendship. I bet it'll be just a one night stand. If you wanted his friendship you should have waited to get it before you gave the benefits away.

Best Answer

Asking him is the only definite way to know for sure

Best Answer