The catch is that, my ex made me promise not to say anything and I never have broken a promise. My friend has no idea he told me this, she says that he asked to kiss her and she declined. One of them is lying but I can't ask them straight out because I promised, What do I do?
twirlinglights twirlinglights 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 29, 2012

Your ex kissed her BEFORE you went out with him.<br />
Can't see that would matter even if you and he were still current ; I expect he's kissed (and done other things) with girls before you. Anyway, it matters even less if he's your EX. <br />
Sorry to be blunt, but just forget about it.

Best Answer

Me and him were unofficial at the time so yes it sort of matters, but that doesn't concern me because I know longer have feelings for him, it is the fact that someone has lied and I don't know why.

Best Answer

You may never know why but if your bf...ex doesn't mean that much to you or didn't mean that much to you because this was more important I would say you need to reevaluate your priorities. I made your same mistake of allowing the past to hurt me when it was none of my business. Don't make my mistake if you really love him.

Best Answer

You are quick to throw out the best in a friend for a boy.

Best Answer

I wouldn't lose much sleep over a kiss that happened before you started going out.

Best Answer

Seems like the only way this matters is if it's your friend who's lying, so if it bothers you I'd suggest you tell her you don't care if it happened, you just want to know the truth.<br />
If she still denies it, it probably didn't happen.

Best Answer

Ask them straight up. If one of them is lying, give them the opportunity to come clean. Bring them together and find out the truth if its important to you. Sounds like a useless excercise though to be honest, hes an ex and it was before you and he were together. You shouldnt feel hurt by something like that

Best Answer

He's an x- who cares

Best Answer

Its none of your business - your friend isn't accountable to you. And what does it matter anyhow. It is in the past. Have you considered that she may have told you they didn't kiss as she didn't want you to think she had feelings for your boyfriend when he was still your boyfriend? Have you considered your ex-boyfriend might be the liar and hence him asking you not to say anything? Never assume anything.

Best Answer

well he's your ex now..... so i don't think you should really care :| .....

Best Answer

ah ha! see this is you over reacting here!! If you listen closely to BOTH of their stories you will discover that they both said BEFORE you two were dating so as long as they didn't do WHILE you were dating then there is nothing to worry about. Plus it's your ex who gives a crap bout your ex when there are hotter fish in the sea????

Best Answer

Let it go....it is not important.

Best Answer

That really isn't helpful thank you very much, it is not that I have romantic feeling for him, it is just important that I know why one of the most important people in my life is lying to me. Is it not?

Best Answer

Nope. You have been lied to as long as you have been alive, in one form or another. I would just remember the event and stop stressing about it. Everyone lies...and it is just a Kiss.

Best Answer

it could be your ex...why would he ask you to not say anything if the kiss actually happened

Best Answer

That seems much more logical, but mind you she has a track record of being a little untruthful and he has never lied to me as far as I know.

Best Answer