Woesh Woesh 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Women's Health

Sounds like you do the same line of work? She needs to immediately start getting medication for it, if she wants to survive. It's not necessarily a death sentence, but she will need to use protection. If she doesn't tell her clients and doesn't use a condom, that could bring up some legal issues. Look at local centers that can at least help. If she isn't ready to give up doing tricks, then at least start slowly with the treatment and getting help.

Best Answer

That's awful!

Best Answer

She really needs to stop prostituting herself out and get treatment.

Best Answer

Help her check into programs that will help her financially/medically. Let her know you still love her and will be there for her (assuming that you will be).

Best Answer

ofcourse i'll be there for her. but these girls dont have anywhere to go. ill try to help her the best i can, but what if she dont want to do the program. should i tell her clients. ? i assume she will think i try to steal her clients if i tell them. anyway those pervs deserve to get aids $:

Best Answer

What about her clients unknowing partners? It's that attitude that continues to spread the disease and the reason your friend now has to deal with this. Frankly, I don't know what you ought to do if she won't take the responsibility upon herself to protect others. You are in a tough spot and my heart goes out to you and to your friend. I do know there are some programs to help women get out of prostitution, but I don't know what is available in your geographical area. I attended a dinner for nominees for volunteer of the year some time back and the number one volunteer had been a prostitute and had a non-profit that specifically helped other young women get out of the life style, so I know for a fact that such programs do exist -- at least in some cities. If I remember correctly, this program was in Portland, Oregon. It was J.C. Penney who gave the volunteer awards. I just write this in case it can help you locate what you need where you live.

Best Answer

I am from a different country, Holland. We do have programs here, but unfortunatly its very expencive.. and they dont wanna help the prostitutes. ive been in such a program ones but after your time is up you are back on the street again.. they wont help you find an appartment or even a normal job. they just make sure you are clean of drugs and than you are back alone.. i'll try to find something better for her. i dont want any of my girls hurt any longer:( i should've taken care of her more. anyway thanks for your support ;)

Best Answer