How do I repay her? We both lost our job(we worked together) and I used the company vehicle this whole time and she knows I cant get to my new job with out a vehicle but she also knows im broke. What can I offer? Like yard work or something lol I just don't feel right accepting because she is struggling as well. She said she got an inheritance and she wants to help me because someone helped her. I still feel that I owe her something , just don't know what. Any ideas?
lleasarae lleasarae 26-30, F 6 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Pay it forward...and if she never needed it, pay it back as well...a random spa day, or a gift card with a couple of hundred on it for a rainy day...where there is a will there is a way.

Best Answer

You should never buy anything from friends. That's a good way to lose them.

Best Answer

Well she can trust me and I definitely trust her but I know what you mean, I have seen that many times. Thats not the issue here though.

Best Answer

just accept her helping you , theres going to be a time when she will need you and just be a friend

Best Answer

Ok , im trying but I feel so strange and I feel like its hard to express my gratitude. I am not used to anyone helping me. I have had so many bad relationships friends, family, men, work.. I really attract the wrong people and dont even realize it. I am so grateful to have found her and I will do whatever I can to help her in the future

Best Answer