Gemzaayy Gemzaayy 26-30, F 10 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Family Struggles

next time shes sleeping do the same thing, she'll get the message

Best Answer

Plenty of options there. Cutting their power is one, but that'll end up with charges. I prefer the idea of knocking on their door and asking politely........once.

After they fail to change, quietly set up your stereo to face their house/ flat/ etc and set the timer (use one that has multiple on/ off options) to go on for 10 mins at 0545, 0610, 0630, 0700. Then call a friend and sleep over at their place. You get a good night sleep and they get a **** morning when they're hung over and tired.

If that fails, break in to their place, throw grass seeds on their carpet and water heavily.

Best Answer

LOL! Im loving the last one!

Best Answer

Train her. I had a neighbor who would play rave music very loudly. So when he did that, I would put my speakers against our shared wall and put my Tool "Anima" CD on and blast it. He would turn his off and so would I. He wasn't a quick learner, but he got it eventually

Best Answer

Im loving that lol

Best Answer