Merias Merias 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 8, 2010

my birth mom the last time i seen her was when i was around 1 1/2 or so and she died when i was 9 didnt find out till i was 21 though. I just feel like im missing a part of me somewhere. Even though i have my blood sister who is older than me (didnt meet her till i was 22). Just feel incomplete but theres nothing i can ever do about it.

Best Answer

My grandmother...she is still with us in body...but I would love to meet her again before the dementia set in...i really miss her, and i see glimpses of her personality now but it's never going to be the same

Best Answer

I felt the same way about my great-grandfather for a very long time. But then, when he passed away, I realized that it was a blessing in disguise: it gave me plenty of time to say goodbye.

Best Answer

Deffinitly would be the inventor of trains, Cannot remember hes name but he had an briliant mind but the social skills of a carrot, It would help me overcome the fact that i sometimes feel a bit dumb about my social skills /At least so i think personaly/ And It would help me boost my own intelect and ego by having a good convorsation with him!

Best Answer

I would love to meet my brother again....the way he was when I was little, before the drinking and the drugs and the women...he's not the same person anymore, and I just want my brother back.

Best Answer