Lets just imagine three sides. At war, at family fight, no matter. Two sides are at war/fight and the third is neutral. Lets just say that side N. is helping side 1. by not helping side 2. . But again, it helps side 2. becuz she isnt helping the side 1. . Confusing? Impossible? Discuss, please :))
Boallods Boallods 16-17, M 6 Answers Jun 11, 2012

ooooo.. tantalizing. <br />
Sounds perfectly plausible. By Helping both sides, side N counter influences it's own effect, thereby, creating no change.

Best Answer

but by helping side 1. by not helping side 2. it creates an effect that is removed by helping side 2. so there is an major effect. Is there?

Best Answer

If side 2 is helped by the effect of side 1 both benefit in equal measure for the fight. Actually, the trick is, to remove side N. Then, something would actually happen.

Best Answer

Switzerland wins.

Best Answer

a seagull

Best Answer

I don't think side N is helping anyone. it is just neutral. If it joined one side then it would work against the other, but doing nothing is neither helping or working against them. It would be like i helped a kid who is beaten up by not beat him up too. Which would be wrong. Side N would have to join a side to help or do damage.

Best Answer

Is that a homework topic?

Best Answer

I suppose you could make this look like the Soviet Union / Russian involvement in the 2nd world war / cold war (er, I think)

Best Answer