FarhanAli FarhanAli 16-17, M 8 Answers Jun 12, 2012

The net is more free multi dimensional browsing reading, whereas a book is a very linear read. You can get all sorts of reading out of the internet too. There's books and stories and articles and anything else you could want.

Best Answer

Books are superior to internet because anyone can publish ANYTHING they want regardless if it is true or not on the internet. As long as libel law doesn't apply to the internet I will continue to get my information from books and periodical publishing.

Best Answer

most stuff written in these books are lies anyway, you can access the truth on the internet, something you don't get in books

Best Answer

Tell me which books you read that contain provable lies.

Best Answer

Harry Potter.

Best Answer

Why would you even think I would count fiction in what I am talking about? Nit picking in an attempt to be clever, or were you actually serious?

Best Answer

With books we have no net.

With net we have all books.

More than that, net connects people

in solving problems that require thousands

or millions of brains, hearts, visions...

Net is doing miracles.

Best Answer

depends on what youre looking to get out of it

Best Answer

It would be best to read, but it is more fun surfing net.

Best Answer

it is better to read the books like thriller, fiction you get to know more thing rather than wasting time in internet

Best Answer