IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 14 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Community

That means that I'm going to make that shot count, right?

Best Answer

That's total bs. What is actually depressing about life is we waste too much time on things that don't matter (work, intrigues, hate, fears) instead of spending it on things that actually matter (family, loved ones, favorite hobbies, etc).<br />
If you lead a sad boring life, even two lives won't do you any good.

Best Answer

We don't know anything about this really. The block universe concept suggests that "self" may be more like a worms path through the gestalt of the universe as ob<x>ject with self-awareness and whatever time is providing structure to the story of self.

Best Answer

wasn't it ghandi that said "live life as if this is you last day and learn as if you live forever?" well it was something like that. i agree and maybe that's why i went from life doesn't matter anymore to a warrior that won't quit. it's all about what we choose to do with it...

Best Answer

Yeah, boy would I do some things differently if I had another chance! But then again, once around this place is enough for me.

Best Answer

Hahaha. That is not depressing. Hell, I don't want to go through this **** again.

Best Answer

My one shot has already missed.

Best Answer

Have no regrets!

Best Answer

who says you only get one shot?

Best Answer

Well ... I am a Buddhist. We believe in the concept of Samsara, which is something like reincarnation, so no ... you will get more than one "shot" at life (according to our belief system.)

Best Answer

One shot is fatal as it is...

Best Answer

and you try to make that 1 shot work

Best Answer

huh? at life? or at being famous? <br />
Cuz u can make ur own shots at being famous.

Best Answer