Want to kill foreign investment in the US, freeze the accounts of the citizens. You life here or there so your part of the problem. I am floored this president and his top stooge Kerry is thinking of doing this.
hardnutjr hardnutjr 41-45, M 11 Answers Mar 4 in Politics

How about they get the same punishment the USA got for invading Iraq! Seems only fair!

Best Answer

I still don't see how it's okay for the uk and u.s to invade other countries without having a serious reason to do so, but Russia can't? Am I missing something here?

Best Answer

Personally I think the u.s. needs to stay out of it.

Best Answer

All Putin has to do is shut off the oil and gas to Central Europe and the world wide price of energy soars. If the keystone pipeline has been approved when proposed, we'd be immune to such pressure but Obumbler was too busy looking for more things to blame on Bush.

Best Answer

Keystone is headed to China, I thought. If we opened our federal grounds, we would have much more than we need.

Best Answer

I agree with the jobs part. Oil shale headed to China for refinement I understand.

Best Answer

It's going to china because we didn't build the pipeline. Canada has to sell it somewhere.

Best Answer

One report told this oil to be shipped to China. Now I read TX refinery is tooled to refine it. Seems to be bad info to confuse the deal. Refinement in Tx is sure jobs.

Best Answer

don't think anybody has a clue really

Best Answer

Ha! That won't work, every things frozen half the year in Russia, they're used to it!

Best Answer

Why would anyone that hated America want to hurt Russia that is crazy. He is better off picking on Isreal some more.

Best Answer

You've not really read up about this, have you? Economic sanctions with hurt Putin. Unlike many other countries, Russia needs the US

Best Answer

Just 5,2% of Russian exports go to the US - so they are not really dependent on the US

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Europe needs Russia, US has no means to fill the resources Europe needs. Obviously you have less knowledge than you think.

Best Answer