Getting new tires is far more erotic than I ever dreamed! One must consider tire size including, width, height, sidewall height and diameter. Consider this for instance: Larger diameter tire - this will increase overall speed and decrease engine RPM. It will also decrease your hole-shot speed, but will increase top-end speed. Whoo, I gotta get a glass of water

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-I will tread carefully when considering tires

Best Answer

missed it by that much !

Best Answer

Wider tire - this will increase the amount of tread pattern on the ground, thereby increasing traction, particularly laterally. Conversely, too wide of a tire, like too tall of a tire, will increase the amount of rolling mass and diminish braking ability and stress the drivetrain. Further, selecting a tire too wide can cause problems with the steering and suspension components of your ATV. Simply put, too wide of a tire can cause the suspension to come in contact with parts of your ATV it shouldn't. OUCH!

Best Answer