We have been talking for a month and when I suggest we meet in person she says "eventually". I thought we really hit it off, but now I'm wondering if she's really just scared or perhaps not that interested?
NuYuzer512 NuYuzer512 36-40, M 10 Answers Apr 15, 2012

You must know already the stigma about meeting other people online. "She maybe a He" "He might be a Pedo" "The Pedo might be a Mutant-Koala-Yankee-Fan hybrd"<br />
A month might not be enough for her and, being a gentleman that you are, will oblige and allow her time to be comfortable and when she is ready. If she is worth the wait, then you can wait. If not, then maybe you need to find someone else.<br />
When the two of you are ready, then it'll be the right time.

Best Answer

I met my guy a week or 2 after we started chatting online. The same night we started chatting he asked me for my phone number and started texting and called me that same night. Then, we met 1 or 2 weeks later, a simple dinner, and we have been on 4 dates now, planning a 5th for next week. We have been texting/talking for 2 months now and we confide on each other almost everything. It isn't perfect, Something happenned and I tried to break up with him and he just didn't want to stop seeing me. We like each other and our feelings and trust are growing stronger. Who knows what will happen, but for now I'm glad I took the chance of answering his online profile.

Best Answer

I just met 'my man' today. I made him wait three months!! After reading the other answers, I'm feeling guilty about it!!<br />
But I'd like to tell you why. It might not be the same as your lady, but you never know. I'd never, ever met anyone in person before. I was scared brainless! He was wonderful and kept telling me to take my time. It allowed us the time to become 'friends' first. We progressed to phone calls, and finally I agreed to meet him. He hadn't even seen a photo of me, although I'd been brutally honest about everything. I sent him a photo this morning, before our meeting with the offer that now was a good time for him to say he wasn't going to show.<br />
Obviously I was scared to meet someone that could really be 'anyone', but more than anything, I was scared that we wouldn't get on in real life and I would lose someone that had become incredibly important to me. Once I told him that, he promised that at the very least we'd stay as 'online friends'. And after much reassurance on his behalf (not pushing - just reassurance), we arranged to finally meet.<br />
I've never been happier than I am right now! So if she's important to you, take your time - it'll be worth it!

Best Answer

tell her to get skype or a web cam first, then see each other-- make sure you are both real then pick a place and time lol meet on skype first beats meeting a pedo or some creepy person you wasnt expecting

Best Answer

That's a huge flag. Trust me on this. She's probably hiding something. Maybe has a guy already, maybe used fake pics, maybe just has serious issues--could be a lot of things. Give her a deadline and if she doesn't meet you by then you have to move on. Good luck.

Best Answer

I read in an online article today that you should meet right away..

Best Answer

Honestly, you should meet ASAP. You can shoot a few texts or maybe have a phone call. I have too many bad experiences of talking to a girl for a month or more, and then we meet and it just doesn't work. It's better to not waste each others time!

Best Answer

as soon as possible. there are a lot of stories about people who invest a lot of feelings and time online towards a fake partner. better not to risk it.

Best Answer

ASAP

Best Answer

This is just me. But if it's locally and we clicked on chat and phone I like to meet for coffee or a drink ASAP, like within the week.<br />
I hate wasting a lot of time chatting, phoning txting when I don't even know if we would click f2f.<br />
Why wait?

Best Answer